- Power Sector
- Mining & Metals
- Real Estate
- Consumer Products
- Infrastructure Sector
The power sector is struggling to manage energy and peak demand shortages. Generation companies are planning rapid capacity expansions. However, fuel linkages remain a key concern. Transmission companies are trying their best to deal with the evacuation of electricity but are faced with interconnection and capacity constraints. The distribution companies on the other hand are trying to reduce their losses and devise a secure revenue assurance model. Other challenges which the industry faces are regulations, environment, technology, safety and performance concerns. This scenario offers a daunting task for various industry players to provide quality and reliable supply which is of paramount importance to the growing Indian economy.
The global mining and metals industry is focused on future growth through expanded production, but it also faces the increased challenge of maintaining its social license to operate and meeting government revenue expectations.
Real estate organizations and investors need to meet changing regulatory requirements and reduce financial risks to achieve sustainable growth. We facilitate the collaboration that helps you address your business issues and achieve your potential. We seek to help you navigate the challenges posed by today's volatile real estate environment and provide advisory on exit strategies, vendor diligence, background research, corporate restructuring, fund raising and investor search. We also assist you in buy-strategies, financial due diligence, contracting and negotiations, financing and closing. We support our clients in conducting feasibility studies, preparing business plans, conducting joint venture negotiations, commercial due diligence and hotel-operator tie ups.
The consumer products sector in India has its own set of complexities. Gaining insight into consumer buying patterns, distribution inefficiencies, constraints in transport infrastructure and a largely underdeveloped logistical interface are just some of the challenges facing this industry. Given slim profit margins and large groups of price sensitive consumers, it is critical to have a streamlined tax structure, localise products and have in place sensitive pricing and branding strategies.
The Indian infrastructure, industrial, and real estate sectors are experiencing strong capacity growth. We believe this investment boom is driving strong growth in the industry. We estimate INR34,385 billion worth of construction opportunities in India for the next five years, representing a CAGR of 20% versus a CAGR of 14% for the past five years.
Infrastructure Focus :
- Telecom - Towers for Cellular Operators
- Transportation - Highways, Ports, Airports, Logistics
- Services - Urban Services like Water Supply, Storm Water Management & Sanitation
- Urban Development - Urban Planning, Urban Design, Urban Infrastructure
- Industrial Infrastructure - Industrial Clusters, Industrial Parks, Industrial Estates, Factories
- IT Parks and SEZs - IT Parks, Special Economic zones, IT buildings
- Other SEZs - Single /Multi Product
- Project Management Consultancy for Infrastructure Development Projects in Agriculture and Food Processing Sector supported by Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Govt. of India, New Delhi - Mega Food Parks, Integrated Cold Chain Infrastructure, Setting up/ upgradation of Food Testing Laboratories
- Housing and Townships - Housing, Townships
- Offices and Buildings - Corporate Offices , Commercial Buildings
- Retail and Entertainment - Shopping Malls, Other Retail Formats, Multiplexes
- Hospitality - Hotels / Resorts, Convention Centres, Clubs
- Healthcare - Hospitals, Primary Healthcare
Acumen Business Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. (ABCPL)a consulting, development and operating services organization, has extensive experience throughout India in conceptual development, market research, economic feasibility reports, strategic business planning, project development, technical assistance, marketing and sales, pre-opening and on-going operations in the hotels, resorts, convention, mixed use and leisure industry.
Key areas of focus for ABCPL have been most of the primary and secondary cities of India and some exposure in the Middle East and Far East.
Projects include a diverse range of types such as Hotels (from Luxury to Business and Budget) and Resorts, Clubs, Integrated Mixed use Development, Urban Entertainment and Recreation Centers and Spa, Med spa and wellness facilities.
ABCPL Hospitality Services works towards providing turnkey solutions. ABCPL’s portfolio of services include conceptual development, market research, economic feasibility reports, strategic business planning, project development, technical assistance marketing and sales and pre-opening.